The best tender chocolate chip cookies



Is there anything higher than a sparkling batch of smooth chocolate chip cookies? I assume no longer.
Click right here TO PIN THIS RECIPE
All of the good cookie eaters in the international!
We have been made for any such time as this.
Those cookies are gentle, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked right into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my maximum favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡
Wait, although. They're singing a love music to you: BAKE ME.
BAKE ME to your OVEN proper NOW.
WATCH the way to MAKE OUR excellent tender CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:



Some years in the past, while we were living inside the Philippines, I accidentally observed my new favourite manner to make cookies. The recipe is now  years antique, however if you like to creep, they may be placed here.
And let me simply take a moment to renowned that critically with out fail – the whole lot true that I make is constantly inspired by way of haphazard injuries, consisting of but now not restricted to broken fridges and lacking substances and my actually strong tendency towards laziness. The whole lot along with those cookies and all their iterations.
So in ninety bazillion degree Cebu, Philippines, returned in fateful 2012, yes i used to be trying to bake chocolate chip cookies. In authentic Pinch of Yum need to-have-the-food-now fashion, it made zero% rational sense. I had butter that became literally melted from sitting out at the counter for, like, three seconds, I had NO brown sugar, and that i introduced a bit too much greater flour. I proceeded to bake the accidental cookies in my oven which I had to start by means of lighting fixtures a fire with a suit inner of it and which had NO TEMPERATURE MARKINGS aside from the numbers 1-five. Sage and that i are guffawing out loud over here – how www did I do whatever?
Associated – I now laugh out loud with my dog.
Good-bye, normalcy.
So long.
Seeeeee uuuu laaaaater!


So wherein have been we? I think we were approximately to count number the wide variety of cookies I’ve eaten simply in these final two weeks as I’ve subtle this recipe, that's approximate $&@^!# (censored).
I’ve constantly cherished that old perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, however I’ve continually kind of been annoyed about it, too. Like why does it need to melt best half of the butter? Does it definitely now not work to soften it all? And why does it need the spoonful of brown sugar? Or does it? Sheesh, how stressful is the individual that wrote that recipe besides? *WOOPS*
Now for the best information!
I replicated the extremely THICK, extremely smooth texture (it called for bold, right?) and maybe even progressed the flavor with this new 2015 version this is similar, however way simpler and more practical than the authentic.
And via practical, I imply… simply… like, lazy sensible, okay? I don’t mean THAT form of practical. You may want to begin seeking out some other blog if you need your cookies to be sensible.
There is not anything realistic approximately this beautiful sugar and butter perfection.



We’re all trying to eat higher around here – me, Bjork, Sage, and you.
We’ve been making salads and stuffed peppers and magic inexperienced sauce together and loving on all the yummy, wholesome matters for the previous few weeks. I love meals, and i like healthy meals, and i like veggies.
But there may be one component that i really like extra than something inside the global – yep – going there, and that may be a clearly top, thick, tender, chocolate chip cookie with a tumbler of milk.
Today, tonight, every time it is, in case you’re going to devour a cookie, please make it count number.
Please make it a gentle, highly massive and usually smooth, and buttery and chocolate chippy and flawlessly tender (did I already say that?) chocolate chip cookie with a purpose to take your existence to the next stage.



Ohhhh! You men, you men, you guys!
Mom likes cookies, too, right?
Ugh DANG we’re so selfless like that. I just love us proper now.
XOXO

Comments